You are the one in my life
You are more beautiful than heaven
♥ ♥ ♥
♫ The Loves are..., otsuka ai, NEWS, GReeeeN, Big Bang, ikuta toma, SHINee, UVERworld, EXILE, Aqua Timez, aragaki yui, ARASHI, TVXQ/DBSK, AAA, flumpool, ayumi, toda erika, eita, doraemon, Wonder Girls
♥ Helen is uberly super in love wif everything japan. hopes that she can successfully finish architecture in nus for at least 4 yrs. no matter what now, she wants to go Japan and live there happily forever.

Thursday, September 14, 20068:24 PMa LiTtLe PaIn
Travel in silence
I extend my hand to feel you, yet
You're so far away
That memory is etched within me
When I hear your voice as I close my eyes
Even a little pain is precious to me

See me now,
I'm here waiting for you
When I'm all alone being blown by the wind
I'm here waiting for you
I can see the entire sky
Truly inside my heart, my hands stretch out to protect
Your heart, until you come back
No need to cry