You are the one in my life
You are more beautiful than heaven
♥ ♥ ♥
♫ The Loves are..., otsuka ai, NEWS, GReeeeN, Big Bang, ikuta toma, SHINee, UVERworld, EXILE, Aqua Timez, aragaki yui, ARASHI, TVXQ/DBSK, AAA, flumpool, ayumi, toda erika, eita, doraemon, Wonder Girls
♥ Helen is uberly super in love wif everything japan. hopes that she can successfully finish architecture in nus for at least 4 yrs. no matter what now, she wants to go Japan and live there happily forever.

Tuesday, June 20, 200610:06 PMnAtSuSoRa
how we were drawn to each other in early summer; able to find happiness in small things
my tears were soaked by the rain and even though it stopped right away
there was a puddle between the two

the passing summer sky takes the pain along
starving for an unwavering love, I sing softly to the sky... a clear day

the summer flower that lost its petals, I actually liked it
why couldn't I find it? perhaps I wasn't looking for it properly...

the fading summer sky, this sense of ending I keep close to my heart
I want to clearly convey this feeling; singing to the sky softly... rain

the passing summer sky - it's prettier than any other day
I wave to the warm days and softly the days sing to me...

listening repeatedly to tis song, i feel like it's actually trying to say wat i feel in my heart.
it's my favourite song.