You are the one in my life
You are more beautiful than heaven
♥ ♥ ♥
♫ The Loves are..., otsuka ai, NEWS, GReeeeN, Big Bang, ikuta toma, SHINee, UVERworld, EXILE, Aqua Timez, aragaki yui, ARASHI, TVXQ/DBSK, AAA, flumpool, ayumi, toda erika, eita, doraemon, Wonder Girls
♥ Helen is uberly super in love wif everything japan. hopes that she can successfully finish architecture in nus for at least 4 yrs. no matter what now, she wants to go Japan and live there happily forever.

Saturday, August 5, 20069:46 PMpOpCoRn
when i opened my eyes, i see the half-full moon.
alright it was damn scary, esp in tis time of the year.
ahem.

event coverage was fine, but no movement when debate speakers are speaking were a little hard to abide.
OH PLS.
how to take nice shots when im like soooo far away from the stage.
think, at least.
n i like popcorn ya,
but next time stay AWAY from me. i had enough of u.
I love you so much, love me more and more
I love you so much, if I could be one with you
I wouldn't have this joy... how's the taste?